Our Marketing Process
Typically the Stage2 marketing process includes three easy steps. The first step is called developing “The Foundation”. This includes defining your goals, prospects and messaging. “The Campaign” includes implementing the initiatives that will accomplish your marketing goals and then we measure all of our initiatives which shows which of your marketing channels deliver conversions and which channels simply cost you money. Each of these steps include;
- Initial consultation to fully understand your business, your vision and your goals.
- Assign experienced marketing professionals to every project. Our team has over 100 years of marketing experience, working with privately-held national companies, public businesses and non-profit organizations.
- Recommend marketing strategies and messages that help you achieve your goals. The recommendations range from brand development and positioning, print communications, media planning, website development, search engine marketing, email campaigns, press releases, social media and much more.
- Execute the mutually-agreed upon marketing tactics, ensuring deadlines are met and budgets are not exceeded.
- Measure and analyze the results.