We are always looking for talented people. Please email us your resume at email@example.com.
Part-Time Online Marketing Project Manager
Are you an online marketing wiz? Can you juggle email marketing, Google AdWords, SEO, social media, and account management without getting overwhelmed? My small online marketing agency needs your help.
Job Duties include:
- Create email campaigns using Silverpop.
- Manage contractors, designers, and interns.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
- Create spreadsheets providing client analytics.
- Manage online marketing projects.
- Proficiency with Silverpop.
- Extensive experience with online marketing channels including SEO, email marketing, and social media.
- Ability to work with a remote team by phone, email, and IM.
- Enthusiasm about executing online marketing plans.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Salesforce, Photoshop, WordPress, and other online marketing software
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects hands-on.
- Availability to work on-site at client’s office once every other week in Chantilly, Va.
- Bonus: Located in or near Loudoun County, Va.
- Part-time: approximately 10-15 hours weekly
- 90% telecommuting, 10% in office or on-site at client’s office
- Contract position (1099 for tax purposes)
- Please specify your hourly rate in your response!
To apply, please send an example of your best-performing online marketing campaign (send a report of results, a case study, or a link to a website or banner ad) and your hourly rate this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.